Olivier Germain, via ferrata instructor – Tel: +33681053020 – email@example.com
If you’re searching for a sport activity to get a thrill in Nature on the French Riviera, you should try the via ferrata! It’s a good way to approach big walls even without being an experienced climber. The different spots around Nice, like Peille, Puget Theniers or Tende are just perfect to discover this amazing mixing between hiking and rock climbing.
Thanks to your guide’s advice, you’ll learn safely the different techniques you need to master to have fun on the amazing vias of the Alpes Maritimes. You will be able to climb on big cliffs equipped with ladders, you will cross from one cliff to the other thanks to monkey bridges or zip lines.
Gear: All the necessary equipment will be provided and will respond to high safety standards: helmets, harnesses with specific lanyards, pulleys.
with entrance ticket included
Half a day:
- For a group of 6 people or more: 35 euros per person
- For a group of 4 or 5 people: 40 euros per person
- If you are less than 4 people and if it’s not possible to reach a group, we can organize the trip for 150 euros.
- For a group of 6 people or more: 50 euros per person
- For a group of 4 or 5 people: 60 euros per person
- If you are less than 4 people and if it’s not possible to reach a group, we can organize the trip for 240 euros.
If you want to have a private guide for your team or family, you can book the guide (Maximum 8 people for 1 guide).
280 euros for a half day
380 euros for a full day
If you are more than 8, contact me!